September 15, 2020
As I read books, I come across some interesting quotes, thoughts, ideas. I am sharing Ten fabulous ideas that I came across last week.
- The gap between our expectations and our reality is the root of our stress. Acceptance of this gap will reduce this stress.
- Anger most times is the punishment we give ourselves for someone else’s mistakes.
- Working hard for something we don’t care about is stress while working hard for something we love is called passion- Simon Sinek.
- Leaders don’t look for recognition from others. Leaders look for others to recognize- Simon Sinek
- When you make a commitment, you build hope. When you keep the commitment, you build trust- Steven Covey
- The key is not to prioritize what is there on your schedule but instead schedule your priorities- Steven Covey
- Effective Execution= [Quality of the Idea] X [My commitment to making it work]
- What matters is not your promise but your performance- People remember the latter always.
- As the island of knowledge grows so does the shore of our ignorance- John Wheeler.
- Discipline is the mindset of being comfortable with delayed gratification.