10 Quotes That Keep Me Motivated.
November 15, 2020
There are so many books I have bought and not read yet. There are so many things I would like to do, but I have not got around to them. It feels like there is always so much stuff I would like to do, and I have not been able to commit time for them yet.
When your list of “want to do” far exceeds what you have managed to do over the last 3 to 6 months, it is very easy to feel like you are not doing enough. Therefore, I keep looking out for ideas to motivate and inspire me every day to keep trying to get better.
Quotes are a great source of motivation, and I keep compiling a list of quotes that impact me in terms of giving me a new perspective about any aspect of interest.
Here’s a list of 10 Motivational Quotes that I keep referring to.
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” Michael Jordan
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” Pablo Picasso
- “The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” Michelangelo
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas A. Edison
- “Be Yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” Albert Einstein
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
- “The best way of learning about anything is by doing.” Richard Branson
- “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” Wayne Dyer
- “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of Hell, a hell of Heaven.” John Milton
I believe motivation is always intrinsic. But many times, our motivation needs some external impetus. The words of wisdom by achievers and thinkers are an excellent resource for staying positive and motivated.