Inspiration At A Restaurant
October 14, 2022
When you pay attention, you can uncover a wealth of wisdom from the most unlikely of sources.
I am currently in Nairobi attending to some business. Today, I went to a restaurant called Urban Eatery for lunch. As I settled down, the restaurant executive handed me two menu booklets. One was for drinks, and the other was for food.
Something about the drinks menu caught my attention.
As I picked up the menu and started browsing through it, I was immediately drawn to the way it was presented. There was a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails on the menu. However, rather than naming the different drinks, the menu presented positive quotes as their identifiers..17 inspirational messages representing 17 uniquely curated cocktails !!
Here are the 17 messages the menu presented.
- Strive for Progress, not perfection.
- Turn Your wounds into wisdom.
- Aspire to inspire before we expire.
- All limitations are self-imposed.
- Change the game, don’t let the game change you.
- Never regret anything that made you smile
- Oh! The things you can find…if you don’t stay behind.
- Where there is true love, there are always miracles.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Where focus goes, energy flows.
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
- Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
- The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
- Imagine! Believe! Achieve!
- Forget your troubles and dance.
- Make each day your masterpiece.
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.