Happy Teacher’s Day
September 6, 2020
It’s Teacher’s day today. A day to celebrate the presence and grace of all the teachers who have helped shape the life we experience today.
A teacher is someone who dispels the darkness of one’s world with the light of his understanding of life.
I am truly blessed to have many teachers who have helped shape my world view and made me the person I am today.
- My mother, who has created the foundation of values that help me lead a life of dignity.
- My Father, who has inspired me to approach work as worship.
- My Brother, who has been my role model to lead a life of virtue without compromising.
- My sister who has taught me the value of developing skills and operating with excellence
- My wife, who has shown me the power of positive self-image and being comfortable in my skin.
- My Elder Son, who demonstrates every day the ability of single-minded focus, and continuous improvement.
- My Younger son who teaches me the value of passion and self-assurance.
- All my Teachers who have imparted the knowledge to shape my understanding of the world.
- My Mentors who have taught me what leadership in life means.
- My spiritual teachers who have taught me how to lead a balanced life
Let’s celebrate the Teachers in our life. Happy Teacher’s Day.