Ideas That Make You Reflect
May 20, 2021
I have this ever growing list of ideas, aphorisms, quotes that I keep noting down when reading books, blogs or listening to some podcasts. Every month, I curate some of the memorable wisdom to share with all of you. Here is this month’s compilation of great ideas. Get inspired.
- You spend most of your time inside your head. Make it a nice place to be.
- If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.
- The difference between who you are and what you want to be is in what you do.
- A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
- If you always do what you always done, you will get what you have always got.
- Consistency is the new perfection
- Don’t compare your chapter 1 to someone else’s chapter 20.
- Write your accomplishments not your goals.
- Make your choices reflect your hopes not your fears- Nelson Mandela
- The menu is not the meal – Alan Watts
- I have been through some terrible things in my life some of which actually happened.-Mark Twain.
- People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel- Maya Angelou
The message from Nelson Mandela(Idea 9) is is absolute gold!!