Become Good At Learning
March 20, 2022
When do you truly become good at learning?
- When you have an intrinsic desire to grow.
- When you are intentional about wanting to learn.
- When you reflect on your experiences and look for lessons learned.
- When you actively engage with people who are better than you.
- When you ask the WHY question- Why is something the way it is?
- When you take up tasks that challenge you.
- When you don’t fear making mistakes.
- When you learn for learning’s sake without worrying about results and goals.
- When you consciously let go of old ways of thinking and doing things.
- When you teach and mentor others.
- When you are open-minded and receptive, and
- When you collect and synthesize information from different sources.