March 26, 2020
- Clarity*Effort = Result
- What will you aim for if you don’t have a target ?
- Its hard to aim if you can’t see the target clearly.
- Don’t mistake activity for accomplishment
- When you think of success, think 3 dimensionally- Home, Health and Work
- Calm seas do not make a skillful sailor
- Measurable performance comes from observable behavior
- Habits once acquired become unconscious behavior
- The best way to learn is by teaching
- We change when the pain in the present moment is more than the pain we have to endure in order to change