Messages That Reflect Life
July 28, 2021
I enjoy noting down in my daily journal messages I come across in books, podcasts and inspiring material I follow in my free time daily.
Here is a list of fifteen powerful messages that I came across in the last month. They present a mirror to the reality of our lives. 6, 9 and 13 are my favorites.
- Don’t be upset about results you did not get from the work you didn’t do.
- Be careful about judging a man’s choices when you don’t fully understand his challenges.
- In 20 years you will be more dissapointed by what you didn’t do than what you did.
- Hope isn’t naively denying the problem, It’s just relentlessly believing in the existence of the solution.
- Make excuses or changes. We always get to choose between the two.
- Everyone wants the truth but no one wants to be honest.
- Actions prove who someone is, words just prove who someone is pretending to be.
- Its funny how nobody notices what you do until you don’t do it.
- It is better to be hurt by the truth than being comforted by a lie.
- There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough.
- Apologies don’t mean anything if you keep doing what you are sorry for.
- Never put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
- So far you have survived 100% of your worst days
- Attract what you expect. Reflect what you desire. Become what you respect and mirror what you admire.
- Forget the Mistake and remember the Lesson.