Ten Of My Favorite Jim Rohn Quotes
August 20, 2022
- Success is what the failures won’t do. We need both the pain of losing and the joy of winning.
- Pursue the goals not for the value or just the achievement. Pursue it for the person it will make of you as you achieve the goal.
- We must all suffer one of two things. The pain of discipline or the pain of regret.
- If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t you will find an excuse.
- Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.
- It is not what happens that defines the outcomes or the change you are looking at, it is the things you do that creates the outcome or change you desire.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
- If you don’t change what you are doing today, all of your tomorrows will look like yesterdays.
- You need to work hard on yourself more in order to create more value.
- When the WHY gets stronger, the HOW gets easier.