Some Battles Have To Be Fought Every Day
June 17, 2022
Each day is new, and we must fight some of our most important battles fresh every day. Unfortunately, these battles can neither be avoided nor delayed.
- Waking up early today does not mean you can afford to sleep in tomorrow.
- Exercising today does not mean that you can skip tomorrow.
- Doing your daily plan today does not mean you get away from doing it tomorrow.
- Supporting your spouse with household chores today does not mean you can take a break tomorrow.
- Being nice to your team today does not buy you the right to be rude tomorrow.
It’s a new day every day, and some battles must be fought afresh every day.