Ten Rules Of My Life
July 18, 2020
Through experience, all of us accumulate some life lessons that become operating principles for how to live life. I wanted to share some of the fundamental philosophies that I have tried to adopt for myself. These are the rules of my life.
- If something does not kill me, it is undoubtedly a life lesson, and it will make me stronger and better than where I am today.
- Don’t waste time and energy on things you can’t control.
- It does not matter how good or bad your situation is today. Be sure; it will change. So maturity is in being balanced irrespective of whether the situation is very good or very bad.
- When you are in a state of stress of any sort, pay attention to your breathing. There is nothing more calming.
- Don’t sweat on what happened and instead focus on what is happening. Be present.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have everything you need.
- Invest in your fitness and health for your family’s sake.
- As a parent, what you DO speaks louder than what you SAY. Your children will be influenced by what you do and not what you say.
- What others think of you matters less than what you think of yourself.
- Positive thinking does not guarantee success, but negative thinking will certainly guarantee failure.