The Incredible Nick Vujicic
October 14, 2021
Nick Vujicic is an incredible person. He was born with no limbs- no arms, no legs. As he grew up, seeing what he did not have, he was depressed and, at one point, contemplated suicide. However, thanks to his parents’ love, he pulled himself out of his depression to lead a fulfilling life. He trained himself to lead a normal life without letting his disabilities get in the way. He today inspires millions around the world to live a life of purpose and cope with life’s challenges.
If you ever feel like life is not being fair to you, here are 10 of his quotes that I have captured in my book of quotes.
- In life you have a choice: Bitter or Better? Choose better, forget bitter.
- I never met a bitter person who was thankful. Or a thankful person who was bitter.
- God’s love is so real that He created you to prove it.
- I have the choice to be angry at God for what I don’t have, or be thankful for what I do have.
- I encourage you to accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not there.
- Life without limbs? Or life without limits?
- Some injuries heal more quickly if you keep moving.
- Fear is often described as False Evidence Appearing Real.
- We easily become trapped in the ‘someday’ mentality. Someday I’ll have all the money I need to enjoy life, someday I’ll be able to spent more time with my family. Someday I’ll have time to relax and do what I love doing.
- To keep moving up , you have to abandon the security of that ledge and reach for another hold. Letting go of that sense of security is the challenge. think of yourself as climbing a ladder. To move to the next rung, you must give up your grip and reach for the next one.