June 16, 2023
I am a subscriber of James Clear’s Blog. Every week he publishes three original quotes that convey some really powerful wisdom.
Out of the many he has published over the last few weeks, here are five of my favorites that he has shared.
- The myth is that there isn’t enough time. There is plenty of time. There isn’t enough focus with the time you have. you win by directing your attention toward better things.
- The most invisible form of wasted time is doing a good job on an unimportant task.
- You help people when they need help, not when you are ready to help them.
- You’r never ready for what you have to do. You just do it. That makes you ready.
- A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships-Helen Keller.
Have a great Friday !!.