My Ten Tim Ferris Quotes
February 12, 2023
- It isn’t enough to think outside the box. Thinking is passive. Get used to acting outside the box.
- The best way to improve mental performance, is to improve physical performance.
- If the challenge we face doesn’t scare us, then it’s probably not that important.
- People will choose unhappiness over uncertainty.
- Doing something unimportant well does not make it important,
- Luxury, to me, is not owning a lot of stuff. Luxury, to me, is feeling unrushed.
- The best results I have had in my life; the most enjoyable times, have all come from asking the simple question: ‘What is the worst that could happen?
- There are two components that are fundamental to enjoy life and feel good about yourself: continual learning and service.
- Just because something has been a lot of work or consumed a lot of time doesn’t make it productive or worthwhile.
- Losers have goals. Winners have systems.