Actions Matter More
June 21, 2023
While we judge ourselves by our intentions, others judge us by our actions. So what is important is the actions you take.
- It doesn’t matter how open-minded and receptive you think you are. What matters is what you do daily, indicating that you are open and receptive.
- You may think you are reliable; it doesn’t matter. What truly matters is what you do you do every day, which suggests you are reliable.
- It doesn’t matter how high your aspiration may be. What matters is your daily actions and habits.
- Saying you are grateful is not enough. Show your gratitude through tangible actions.
- What is important is not how much you appreciate people but rather how much you demonstrate that appreciation.
Good intentions are worthless unless they lead to good actions !!